VizMetrics Subscriber Plans
We offer a free subscription for accessing the Portfolio Recipes, comparisons, metrics, and analysis.
- VizMetrics Free gives you an overview of all Portfolio Recipes including the latest 1-year of performance and risk metrics.
- VizMetrics Investor gives you full access and power for choosing and investing in your best Portfolio Recipe.
FREE access to 200+ Portfolio Recipes including tactical/dynamic algorithms and strategic/static allocation models.Subscribe for FREE
Get access to 200+ Portfolio Recipes including tactical/dynamic algorithms and strategic/static allocation models, PLUS everything you need to decide on and invest in any of our Portfolio Recipes.
✔ Full Analytics
✔ 15-Year Comparison
✔ Interactive Risk vs. Return Scatterplots
✔ Portfolio Ingredient Comparison
✔ Downloadable Spreadsheet with All Recipes
✔ Ingredients and Percentage Allocations for Portfolio Recipes
✔ Ready-to-Go Portfolio Recipes
✔ Articles + How-To Guides
Need a More Detailed Feature Breakdown?
- Full Analytics: Performance, Risk vs. Return, and Risk metrics for each individual Portfolio Recipe.
- 15-Year Comparison: Historical data for Portfolio Recipes, including shorter 1, 3, 5, 7, and 10-year periods.
- Interactive Risk vs. Return Scatterplots: These allow you to quickly find the low risk, high return Portfolio Recipes. Simply point to each dot on the scatterplot to reveal its Portfolio ID.
- Portfolio Ingredient Comparison: 100+ asset class ETFs compared for 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, and 15-year time periods.
- Downloadable Spreadsheet with All Recipes: Sort and analyze using a downloadable spreadsheet (.xls format) of every portfolio recipe. Includes tickers, descriptions, and over 50 risk and return metrics for each recipe.
- Ingredients and Percentage Allocations for Portfolio Recipes: Investable instructions for each tactical and strategic Portfolio Recipe.
For example, the VizMetrics Tactical Adaptive Allocation Portfolio F (t.aaaf) recipe might be shown as DBC=22.94%, EFA=0.31%, IWM=0.13%, IYR=7.37%, SPY=69.25%.
- Ready-to-Go Portfolio Recipes: Allocation percentages in a ready-to-go format for use at your favorite brokerage.
- Articles + How-To Guides: Full access to Portfolio Recipe insights and discussion as well as step-by-step guides for investing with Portfolio Recipes.